Against a backdrop of loosened COVID restrictions and optimism over early economic recovery, those in the marketing and media industries prepare for 2022 with numerous questions about the directions in which the industry will evolve and which opportunities they can leverage early to get ahead of competitors.
In this webinar we will explore key findings from our new Media Trends and Predictions 2022 report which draws upon our unique Kantar expertise and insights to explore five key themes that will impact media in the coming year, enabling businesses to get a head start on navigating the risks and exploiting the opportunities across what will be a pivotal 12 months for media. Highlights include:
- Key post-pandemic consumer behaviours and media engagement
- Preparing for a cookie-free future
- Advertisers’ evolving engagement with data to identify new opportunities
- Video streaming: what next for this ever-evolving market
- The evolution of performance media and marketing in 2022
Please sign up to register your attendance at the webinar.
8 December 2021