The COVID-19 pandemic has shaken the world in unprecedented and unpredictable ways, affecting all aspects of life. The transition to remote working has accelerated, attitudes towards means of transport have been turned upside down and the adoption of digital services has increased.
Join our webinar to find out how these trends will change urban mobility in the long term and how cities, transport companies and OEMs can adapt to and benefit from these new conditions.
• How has the pandemic changed attitudes and mobility behaviour?
• How will new behaviour and remote working transform the future of urban mobility?
• What will it take for public transport to bounce back?
• With more people driving alone, will there be an environmental hangover?
• Which new mobility services will meet the needs of city dwellers?
Mobility Futures 2021 canvasses opinion from over 9,500 consumers in 13 major cities around the world to uncover mobility trends and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their habits, attitudes and plans in terms of mobility and remote working, and the impact of these behaviours on businesses. It compares current and expected preferences and behaviours to pre-COVID-19 times to uncover emerging patterns and trends and ‘The Next Normal’.
20 July 2021