2021 was another successful year for the biggest global brands, with eight of the Top 10 growing. On the 26th of May, we will unveil the 2022 Brand Footprint publication and the global ranking of the world’s most chosen FMCG brands.
In this year’s special 10th edition, we will explore how consumer choice has changed over the last decade and also, what has remained consistent to identify three behavioural truths for brands and manufacturers to have in mind for the next ten years.
In this webinar, Benjamin Cawthray, Global Thought Leadership Director, will go through our most important findings, including:
• Top 50 ranking of the world’s most chosen FMCG brands
• 10 years of Consumer Choices
• The household ‘essential 55’ – are you on the list?
• The importance and resilience of the 10 biggest global brands
• Which brands gained the most shoppers in 2021
• Plus brand success stories from around the world
Sign up for the webinar to see which brands grew the most in 2021, how they did this, and what you should aim for to be successful for the next decade.